A versatile UX designer with experience in creating
products using User Centred Design principles.
I have experience in collaborating with teams to create full lifecycle digital projects as well as physical Service Experience for companies from a vast range of industries using UX Design principles.
I approach projects by gaining understanding of the business and industry of the clients, through communication and research as well as establishing their goals and challenges, balancing the information with user empathy by understanding user pain points using factual information gained from them either by interview or observation using these facts to create engaging products and services having fun while doing it.
I firmly believe in continuous education and learning from experiences gained throughout your career as well as keeping yourself informed of the ever changing landscape of product development.
UX Design Consultant
UX Design for proposition brought forward by Partners to develop solutions for their Corporate and Investment bank clients to improve the Customer Lifecycle Management and Holistic View experiences.
- Stakeholder Interviews, Whiteboard Sessions, User Research, User Interviews, Competitive Research, Synthesising research to validate prioritised hypotheses and proposed solutions.
- Development of Personas, User Stories, Scenarios, User Flows, Information Architecture and Navigation, Rapid Prototyping, live sketching during research phases and low fidelity user testing.
- Applying Data Visualisation through graphic representation of data by producing images to communicate relationships among represented data for wireframes and prototypes.
- Delivering detailed designs of prioritised solutions including low-fidelity prototypes and demo high-fidelity
- Prototype to showcase the defined solutions. Performing User Testing for proposed solutions.
6 week intensive mentor led UX design course with allocated project to ensure current up to date subject knowledge.
My Role: User research and interviews, Competitive Analysis, Identify target market, Personas, Purpose Defininition, Information Architecture, User Flows, Wireframes, Prototypes, Testing, Iteration and Pivots
Briteplan – Responsive Web App
Briteplan is a cloud-based resource planning system, providing project managers and management with a holistic view on where resources are and what they’re working on.
My Role: User Research, Wireframing, Prototyping, Testing, Workflow Improvement.
Taj Hotels – Guest Experience
Physical Service Design
Using User Centred Design Principles to solve guest needs in a physical environment. Successfully implementing working Policies and Procedures using UX Design process.
My Role: User (Internal and Guest) Research, User Flows, Testing, Iterating, Documentation, Audit
Fox Bars & Restaurants
Designing and developing responsive website, containing information users identified as being important in their venue decision making, using WordPress CMS platform and UX Design Principles.
My Role: User Research, Personas, Information Architecture, User Flows, Wireframes, Prototyping, Testing, UI design.
Funcurrent – Enterprise Portal
Funcurrent was originally intended to be a social networking platform and a gateway to gaming, whether online, offline, board games, battle re-enactments or paper based games like Sudoku.
My Role: User Research, Persona Development, Wireframing, Prototyping, Testing, UI design.